Buy Windows 10 Pro Lifetime License for Just 299 on Flipkart

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 93
  • Views: Views 16,979
Even I did the clean install of Windows 10 Pro and then activated using the provided Key, worked perfectly.

I pinged on the whatsapp number asking about what type of key is this and got this reply from the seller.
YG9qAUj.jpg

Last edited:
Can I use this key to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro? Need to know before I buy this key for my new laptop

Can I use this key to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro? Need to know before I buy this key for my new laptop

You can use it. But I would suggest a clean install as this will help you get the max benefits of a genuine key. You can get now @just 300

You can use it. But I would suggest a clean install as this will help you get the max benefits of a genuine key. You can get now @just 300
I can't do a clean install as that will wipe out the recovery as well. I only can upgrade. Sure I can upgrade from windows 10 home to pro after buying this?

I purchased it now for my desktop.if we get windows for 299 rupees then most of people will switch to original windows

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock