Buy Windows 10 Pro Lifetime License for Just 299 on Flipkart

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 93
  • Views: Views 17,015
Hi bro's i bought from snapdeal for Rs.799/- and is still working fine. I downloaded from Microsoft windows 10 and installed product key working fine without issues.

I'm curious to see if these keys sold by Flipkart manage to pass the Microsoft audit. We'll know in a few months from the ones who bought them and are here on DDF

Just checked it's a Volume mak key

How do you check it ? Is it written on box ? :unsure:

I'm curious to see if these keys sold by Flipkart manage to pass the Microsoft audit. We'll know in a few months from the ones who bought them and are here on DDF

If these are MAK keys then it will have specific device limit so I think it will fail to pass only if Seller sell more keys than those number of device limit and Microsoft will blacklist the key which will cause all device using that key losing activation

Last edited:
How do you check it ? Is it written on box ? :unsure:
Check this 👇 . It'll be written Retail channel, Volume_MAK or OEM. Don't know what will be written here if someone uses KMS.
xjixDYk.png

Just be careful. It is an Retail MAC key that may be licensed to Enterprises. There is a high chance that Microsoft will blacklist your key at some point and Windows will become Inactivated. There is no chance Microsoft will give out Genuine Retails at a throwaway price.

I thought box package has clearly written on it about type of license
I don't think they mention license type. Sometimes they sell Volume_MAK or OEM keys as well.
If these are MAK keys then it will have specific device limit so I think it will fail to pass only if Seller sell more keys than those number of device limit and Microsoft will blacklist the key which will cause all device using that key losing activation
It has device limit. But, after device limit, if the key isn't blocked then you can use phone activation or chat with MS. But, the keys will eventually get blocked and you won't be able to use it anymore.
But, you can make a backup of license. There is spp folder in system32. Copy it and keep it. You can replace this folder with your backup folder after reinstall.

Even retail keys gets blocked.

If you get Digital license and your product key is generic. Then Windows will remain activated after reinstall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock