BSNL - Behtar Seva ki Nai Lagan

last time I told to him, and my problem got solved ...I'll tell him tomorrow again...let see, what he can do for me..after all My father also a retired BSNL employee!
It might be a coincidence
Why don't you try pgportal or tweet them at @BSNL corporate

My prepaid bsnl Sim validity ends tomorrow, so what is the amount to Xtend the validity, previously I did 85 rs and six months validity

Why don't you try writing to PMO
Because i no more a BSNL customer and moved on.

And my uncle is posted in a different state these days and he had no connection on this it is my local Telephone Exchange
Might be, but yourself once told about it. That is the reason i mentioned about it.

It takes 10 to 15 days for the complaint to get resolved
That is way too much, comparing to private players who solve within a day.

Might be, but yourself once told about it. That is the reason i mentioned about it.

I am telling about the present situation that was a temporary solution which was put into motion by my uncle but this is vide the official orders I got the facilities

My prepaid bsnl Sim validity ends tomorrow, so what is the amount to Xtend the validity, previously I did 85 rs and six months validity

You can try 36 or 136 because 56 is not supported in your circle as far as I know

Here are the details

Validity)Description ₹36
(180 Days)Validity Extension / Plan Migration pack for Per Second Plan
₹37
(180 Days)Validity Extension / Plan Migration pack for Per Minute Plan
₹136
(730 Days)Freedom Plan -Benefit 1:All calls in Home and Roam 25p/min for 30 days(1.3p/sec after that). Benefit 2: 1 GB free data for 30 days. Benefit 3: Full Talktime on recharge of 577, 377 and 178 also 1GB for 30 days , 300MB for 20 days and 200MB for 10 days respectively.

Last edited:
It might be a coincidence
Why don't you try pgportal or tweet them at @BSNL corporate
last night I told him(my opposite door JTO)....and today its back to square one...
image.jpg

That is really really strange but good that it is working for you and is your city state headquarters of BSNL

Maybe it is that he is using his connections with SDE OR TO !

Last edited:
That is really really strange but good that it is working for you and is your city state headquarters of BSNL

Maybe it is that he is using his connections with SDE OR TO !
no. almost 100km away circle headoffice. I also went there many times with my dad at the time of his retirement

Regularly it is the SDE who is the person to do such things maybe he is informing that for you to his colleague

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock