BSNL - Behtar Seva ki Nai Lagan

So pm office gave you the phone number of that Babu. That's strange

I did complaint to pm office and this babu called me for verification and resolution so I kept his number he told me to contact him from there on if I faced any problem

He is aware of your post @ssparikshya bro, he meant about your uncles' presence on BSNL office hence you got good services. The case is different for normal people who have no contacts.

Saying from my personal expereience: I tweeted at @cmdbsnl (Anupam Shrivastava) but never received reply nor any resolution. I even mailed him but never received reply.:cautious:

Why don't you try writing to PMO
And my uncle is posted in a different state these days and he had no connection on this it is my local Telephone Exchange which is acting weirdly too friendly with me now a days, public grievance portal is working like magic for BSNL complaints and I have done it 4 to 5 times

It takes 10 to 15 days for the complaint to get resolved

Last edited:
in my opposite flat, BSNL JTO ,Resdies who works for 3G Dept.
but my speed is reduced to like 2G from last Tuesday.
I think he also using Jio or airtel 4G that's y he is unaware of the problem.

All I can say is a big lol in this case but BSNL jto is the person who handles the repair work only he has no control over the 3 G spectrum it is done from state headquarters mostly, local exchange and it's jto has the least to do with it

last time I told to him, and my problem got solved ...I'll tell him tomorrow again...let see, what he can do for me..after all My father also a retired BSNL employee!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock