BSNL - Behtar Seva ki Nai Lagan

but here Bsnl 3g speed is Near to Jio 4G.
few days ago, Saw A Cinema On amazon Prime which cost me 1.18GB psr hour.

Optimus_Prime said:
but here Bsnl 3g speed is Near to Jio 4G.
few days ago, Saw A Cinema On amazon Prime which cost me 1.18GB psr hour.

Really :skd:skd:):tup

Last edited by a moderator:
All these are only in papers for me. Otherwise i would not have disconnected my 10+ year connection. Exchange people were very sad since they lost a valueable and knowledgeable customer as per them.

What I have experienced in bsnl that if you know their higher authority people personally then your work will be done easily otherwise no chance :s :lol :dodgy

yes! its changing....
thanks Bapun bro, for posting this video...
arey ham yaha BSNL 3G pe 1080p streaming pe movie dekh lete hain aur ap logo ki webpage v nahi open hota hain...

I dont know if it's the best part or the worst part... but the BSNL exchange people in my hometown are very co-operative and that resolves So many issues without any hassle! and as BSNL BB is the only available option, I gotta stick to it!

and as BSNL BB is the only available option, I gotta stick to it!
Most of the rural areas having that situation hence BSNL is widely used till now. Private ISPs covering up by tie up with LCOs and making their way now a days which is ofcourse better to have.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock