BSNL - Behtar Seva ki Nai Lagan

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
State-owned BSNL has successfully shed its "poor service provider" tag by expanding its network and making investment in new technology in the last two years, Union minister Manoj Sinha said here today.

"Earlier, the full form of BSNL was ' Bhai Sahab Nahi Lagega ', but in the last two years we have successfully removed this and replaced it with 'Behtar Seva ki Nai Lagan' (Quality service with renewed efforts) We will take this company further on the development path," the Minister of State for Telecommunication said.

BSNL: BSNL has shed its 'Bhai Sahab Nahi Lagega' tag: Manoj Sinha, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Bhai Sahab Nahi Lagega was Fullform of BSNL :em 1st time hearing :D

SarfaRaZ said:

bro it's Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited but due to poor service people tend to say that.

Last edited by a moderator:
rahul1117kumar said:
bro it's Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited but due to poor service people tend to say that.

No i was knowing original one only but today hearing about people's new tend :hehe

SarfaRaZ said:

Same here!

I stay in a remote area and the service of BSNL is pathetic to say the least. Out of 30 days 7-8 days broadband will not work, Mobile signals will vanish and 3G speeds is like 2G.

In the name of 3G BSNL is providing speed slower than 2G network here. It's impossible to spend 300 MB per day then what's the point in providing 3 GB per day plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock