BSNL - Behtar Seva ki Nai Lagan

:blush :blush behter seva ???? :blush :blush

for me the nahi lagega one is still there.

when i came to rajkot city in august 2007, i have taken time till oct to nov 2007 for purchase of my home then i joined bsnl pre paid broadband service with flat 256 kbps service for 30 days @ 150 rs only. that connection was with me til july august 2011 when i jumped to reliance communication of anil ambani. now @ 5th november 2016 when house went for repair work i asked bsnl to give me temp connection in place of reliance for location shift in same society as there internet hub was not near so connectivity will not be possible.

what bsnl officer give me answer was 'bhai sahab nahi lagega' even for call only without internet.

for info
rajkot has 1.4 million people in average population.
rajkot was 7th ranked in swachh bharat survey for 2015-16.
rajkot is 35th ranked urban area in india.
rajkot is 22nd fastest growing city in world.

info source : wikipedia.

Source

#BSNL 's renewed focus towards delighting it's customers is much appreciated by subscribers.

Users can book their grievances through Twitter at @BSNLCorporate handle.

All these are only in papers for me. Otherwise i would not have disconnected my 10+ year connection. Exchange people were very sad since they lost a valueable and knowledgeable customer as per them.
Surprisingly for me in my area BSNL is great for example I get 8 Mbps+ speed on 3 G network constantly and sometimes it is upwards to 13 to14 mbps in the night time and hover between 8 Mbps to 10 Mbps in the daytime and BSNL broadband is rock solid always connected 24 into 7

I am using BSNL since 2002 no problem

But I have got one favour from BSNL that they laid dedicated line for my telephone only in my area that is capable of connecting 16 telephone

By the way I have got BSNL heads number from New Delhi any problem I called him and the problem get sorted out in 10 minutes

Line cut is rectified within 15 minutes for me even in holidays ;)

That is because I wrote to PM's office ;)

That's one of the main reason why BSNL is falling . They don't work for consumers they only work for Babus and Netas and for their relatives

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock