Good News Bought Thomson 24" LED TV

To neutralize/earthing the electric current .. if not it'll attack the any metalic parts of the appropriate electric item result to short circuit then remember Havells ad

USB port , HDMI port , av port are made up of plastic ??
No one going to insert hand inside USB port or HDMI port or AV port ...and all these port are not readily accessible all the time. So for cost cutting brands like Sony samsung lg already not giving Earthing Pin.

No one going to insert hand inside USB port or HDMI port or AV port ..
You no need to insert ur hand into its just need ur little finger to touch it if power is on you do any plugin or unplugging in these port
and all these port are not readily accessible all the time.
I'm using headphone in aux port every night while hearing debate due for loud noise won't disturb others

Sometimes I'll plug and play usb for watching movies

You no need to insert ur hand into its just need ur little finger to touch it if power is on you do any plugin or unplugging in these port

I'm using headphone in aux port every night while hearing debate due for loud noise won't disturb others

Sometimes I'll plug and play usb for watching movies
In that case, 5V is not fatal at all.

I'm having Vu 32 inch tv with 3 pin cord

Meanwhile 3 pin is recommended for any electronic item instead of 2 pin cord
I said most of the TVs and not all TVs. One or two exceptions may be there. Even old CRT tv sets also used to have two pin cords.

I1 incident recently happened in my house...
One day I got electric supply in neutral connection in whole house and in TV also there was power supply from outside..We can't touch it...Checked whole home connections and also nearby motor pump shed...Didn't find any issues...I was switching off of TV and touched TV...Got electric shock...Soon tested in Tester...There was power supply in outside...Even switched off there was power supply...I have removed the HDMI cable connected to CC camera DVR...Got the issue...The earth connection was accidentally removed from DVR...So the power supply was everywhere...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock