Good News Bought Thomson 24" LED TV

Sai Jai

Reaction score
Yes bought it for my Grandfather house old CRT went off .. so we bought it new one from Local electronic Shop today 😍😍 .. Cost ₹8250

Pictures follows

8E9E3gS.jpg
BCLreNb.jpg
cgfnYvw.jpg
Zg7NIbD.jpg
OtiLHtx.jpg
Pn6N9S5.jpg
q872NYU.jpg

Will post reviews in coming days after some days of Usuage 😎👍

Thanks bros

Last edited:
Looks awesome. Your gf will love it. And 24 inch is kind of perfect for non OTT, TV viewers. SD channels doesn't looks horrible stretched. Unfortunately, most TV manufacturers doesn't bring 24 inch TVs to the market anymore.

Unfortunately, most TV manufacturers doesn't bring 24 inch TVs to the market anymore.
It's a long story but worth to share i guess .. After Diwali My GF's old CRT TV went off completely that time monsoon in peak here so I decided to put on hold for purchasing new tv .. on the other side i have one friend in my area he's working in Tamilnadu legislative assembly as a personal associate of TN state government minister his father running a big Electronic Showroom in Chennai .. so i contact him for 24" inch LED TV as you told it's been tough now to buy that model in online as well as offline .. his father holding a direct dealership for LG , sams. brand so he told to me I can't confirm but if it's available in somewhere will surely book and give to you .. so after 3 weeks December 1st week he called me and told There 24 inch TV available in Thomson brand cost is ₹8750 (took the old CRT TV for ₹500 exchange value) then i said yes and paid ₹8250 to him got a tv 2 days back and installed by myself all goes well

In the mean time I checked in Flipkart & Amazon .. And i got see a same tv available in Flipkart for ₹7499 but not deliver to my area pincode this happens before i contact my friend father .. Now what i doubt is why not him bought a tv in Flipkart for ₹7499 and sold to me for ₹8750 ?? It may or mayn't happened but still something fishy .. Whatever it's My GF's lost ₹750 😒

It's a long story but worth to share i guess .. After Diwali My GF's old CRT TV went off completely that time monsoon in peak here so I decided to put on hold for purchasing new tv .. on the other side i have one friend in my area he's working in Tamilnadu legislative assembly as a personal associate of TN state government minister his father running a big Electronic Showroom in Chennai .. so i contact him for 24" inch LED TV as you told it's been tough now to buy that model in online as well as offline .. his father holding a direct dealership for LG , sams. brand so he told to me I can't confirm but if it's available in somewhere will surely book and give to you .. so after 3 weeks December 1st week he called me and told There 24 inch TV available in Thomson brand cost is ₹8750 (took the old CRT TV for ₹500 exchange value) then i said yes and paid ₹8250 to him got a tv 2 days back and installed by myself all goes well

In the mean time I checked in Flipkart & Amazon .. And i got see a same tv available in Flipkart for ₹7499 but not deliver to my area pincode this happens before i contact my friend father .. Now what i doubt is why not him bought a tv in Flipkart for ₹7499 and sold to me for ₹8750 ?? It may or mayn't happened but still something fishy .. Whatever it's My GF's lost ₹750 😒
Your GF should have kept the CRT. It's worth way more than ₹500. Depending on size you can easily make ₹1200 - ₹2500. I regret giving away one and selling the other. Now I actually wanted one for nostalgia as WWE Network content is in 4:3. Meanwhile I am so use to watching LCD and LED TVs. I can't concentrate on what goes on these letterbox tv.

Gave away 29 inch CRT TV long back before getting Samsung's LED 32 inch TV. It was working fully but extremely bulky. Mom gave it away even after my sit-in protest 😭

Thomson TVs are too good. Presently I am having a 32 inch HD Ready Thomson TV in my bed room and using it as a secondary TV. Though it is HD ready, the PQ is awesome and AQ is also good. Using it since two years without any problem. Earlier I also used Thomson 21 inch CRT Tv which I purchased in 2001. I used it for 18 years and it never went down. I gave to my relative and it is still working.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock