Good News Bought BoAt Rockerzz 370 wireless Headset

@Optimus_Prime bhai did you Still using ur boat rockerz 400 which bought in 2017 if not pls share experience what happened to that 🙂

@Optimus_Prime bhai did you Still using ur boat rockerz 400 which bought in 2017 if not pls share experience what happened to that 🙂

I sold it after 2 year . It was very tight on ear, felt very uncomfortable.. and due to this most of the time I didn't use that later sold on Olx.

Seems i bought it for ₹899 due to technical error or may be by luck coz Gregarious Green variant is ₹1199 in Amazon & Flipkart whereas black at ₹899 & Red for ₹799

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0856J7XF8/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_Q1TQHFBGJZ57MG12PSAS

But in boat website it's available for ₹799 (Gregarious Green) but out of stock as of now

Last edited:
Congrats bro.. I have couple of wired version. First one I got was faulty, but got replacement without any issue. Now both are working good.

Got Delivered today 1st impression was awesome hope it last long 😍😍 .. Having aux cable with charging cable 😎👍 .. Connecting range was awesome .. i charged my mobile in living room Still i can connect the headset from my bedroom 😎👍 .. cost ₹899

Pictures follows

xFXK7gd.jpg
UXfAG5r.jpg

Reviews will be post after a day's of Usuage 😎👍

Thanks bros
Great bro and what about the quality it's good for gaming or not?????????????????????????????????

Reviews after Usuage of 9 days

Pros.

*Battery backup is just awesome .. 10% of battery power consumed after 5hrs continue Usuage.

*Bass is just awesome.

*Wired as well as wireless.

*Charging time is very quick 20% in 20minutes though battery yet to drain so didn't tried full charge yet.

* Bluetooth connectivity is super it must be more than 10m .. i calculated via 3rd party foot step application connectivity is there till 60 steps.

*Connected , disconnected & switch off notification voice is nice way to notify.

*Physical buttons of headset is easy to handle while receiving a call we need to press a play button to attend it's just top of the left side ear bud.

*Auto turned off if we kept idle for 10mins.

Cons.

*Quality is not upto the mark it's very elastic i know it's not metal it's plastic but expect some more tough but disappointed have to handle with care not for rough use especially while flipping the ear buds.

*Like other boat headphones this also very tight to hold in our ears so surely need a break after 150mins. of Usuage. Ears are got pain

Other than the above 2 cons i didn't find any other till this period of Usuage if find in future will update here bros 🙂

Thanks for reading doubts are welcome 🙂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock