Good News Bought Sony 49W772E LED TV

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 10,812
Thanks, but I think 4k is still useless in India!
Also 6" difference don't sound big, but practically you'll feel like verrrry big when placing the TVs side by side.
I was thinking to take 49" as it was approx 50K cheaper than 55". But after comparing, didn't waste a minute to decide.

Also 6" difference don't sound big, but practically you'll feel like verrrry big when placing the TVs side by side.
I was thinking to take 49" as it was approx 50K cheaper than 55". But after comparing, didn't waste a minute to decide.
True. I was using 42 earlier, and this one feels very big!

After some days it will feel small as you will get used to it.
Happened with me. :LOL:
That's true, it happened with 42 as well. I felt that was big in the initial days. After few weeks, it felt small. But now the scenario is a little different. The distance from which we watch TV is very less. The living room is wider instead of being longer. So I think this one will always feel big, unless we change house of course!

This TV is available on Paytm Mall for 73500 and a cashback of 14700. So effective price is 73500-14700=58800. But I think no hard disk and extended warranty. Still sounds a great deal to me!

This TV is available on Paytm Mall for 73500 and a cashback of 14700. So effective price is 73500-14700=58800. But I think no hard disk and extended warranty. Still sounds a great deal to me!

Yes, this offer is available only in offline purchasing. I too bought new Sony LED last month during onam offer (Kerala) I got 2 years warranty + Sony power bank.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock