Good News Bought Sony 49W772E LED TV

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 10,873
I can see remote image @hike, not sure where you looked.
Ya me I'm able to see that image remote looks like an ideal SONY TV remote with YouTube and Netflix button. And, it's looks awesome and it's tough enough to sustain downfalls and all.

I wanted to see the first picture in full resolution but that imgbb website gives error, I wanted to read what's mentioned on those stickers. Good luck with your new TV! congrats.

congratulations but you could get 43 inch Sony 4k HDR with the same budget, even save 1-2k using offers online,
only difference is slightly lesser screen size (43 instead of 49) but better feture I think.

Many congratulations @ilikered bro, looks like a pure beast.:love:

Remote has only useful buttons unlike old Sony LED remotes which had many less used options.(y)
For India there are always going to be some buttons which will be less used. The teletext buttins (written in green colour on the remote). :(

By the way what less used buttons used to be there on earlier Sony remotes? @Bapun Raz :huh:

congrats bro...
better buy a home theatre system as well, to complete d viewing experience :tup:

By the way what less used buttons used to be there on earlier Sony remotes? @Bapun Raz :huh:
Just checked my Sony TV remote, and found button positions are changed otherwise buttons count are still same as now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock