Bought Redmi Note7 Pro

I have connected to this charger and found as its bit fast charging than original charger...
Is this adapter advisable for charging...
@Bapun Raz @Rushil @Abhinav842 @IndiaN and others..

bBfsIi1.jpg
I think other than mi charger shows different color in battery level (tested in note 4) so not recommended

Will not suggest you to use different charger. :explode::explode::explode:
Depending or using only original charger is differant thing...i have used many other chargers for differant handsets and according to the capacity of the charger it works very good..

I won't recommend it as Xiaomi already provides 5v 2A charger so switching to another charger just for extra 0.1A is not beneficial in my opinion. It was okay if that was from reputed brand or at least approved by Qualcomm.
I think 0.1A makes little differance surely...i have seen it faster than original 2A...
Bro but it has very high chances of damaging the device and also explode.
Surely not...my Son and myself using differant chargers other than original...original chargers had gone many times and never buy them again...😀

I think other than mi charger shows different color in battery level (tested in note 4) so not recommended
I think latest chargers r compatible for all devices...my samsung original charger was outgone in 3 months itself bcoz of lightning...didnt used original since i sold it last week...

Contacts are not showing in whatsapp
I given only contact permission
Any other permission need to give

Thanx Sadiq for the concern...yes i had bad memories of those days..still not over but its fine...
BTW now no dish tracking since more than 18 months and not having any additional Dish...my house was got renivations..so its all gone now..
Me too not having any dish setup now since I moved to new flat..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock