Bought Redmi Note7 Pro

Yes...i have some good and some bad memories of samsung...good camera and prformanses and hangging was bad..
Performance is good now on new M and A series devices. Just hanging issue still not fully gone. Sometime device stops responding, if you cut a call or open some app it hangs for a while and you hit back button 4-5 times then it vibrates all of them at once. Samsung budget phones have come long way only because of Mi, Oppo and Vivo like brands. I wish to see them providing Mi like processors on 15k budget devices. But i doubt that will ever happen since Samsung is already pretty much doing compromises on their costs by making somewhat usable hardware and adding all sensors which they never gave before.

Note 7 Pro Supports Quick Charge 4 only up to 20 Watt bro.
So it will not do anything better than the default Note 7 charger? Even @IndiaN bro was looking for a QC 4 charger.

Btw, the adapter QC3 bro. I also thought it is QC4 on first look but it isn't. Compare specs. They have made it the way their existing phones will support it properly.

Samsung is still with QC2. They didn't dared to go for even QC3 after Note7 battery fiasco.

So it will not do anything better than the default Note 7 charger? Even @IndiaN bro was looking for a QC 4 charger.

Btw, the adapter QC3 bro. I also thought it is QC4 on first look but it isn't. Compare specs. They have made it the way their existing phones will support it properly.

Samsung is still with QC2. They didn't dared to go for even QC3 after Note7 battery fiasco.
Obviously, it will charge much faster than the Stock charger.

Samsung is :lol::em:

Next year S11 will come with QC3 (probably) as they are giving more wattage chargers now. They will advertise it in some way that it is kind of first on the market and an innovation. :ROFLMAO:
And these Chinese brands are launching 100 Watts charger. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock