Bought Redmi Note7 Pro

Yes, i remember that thread of yours when you had bought Samsung J7 Nxt, feels like yesterday although it has been almost 2 yearso_O
Yes...i have some good and some bad memories of samsung...good camera and prformanses and hangging was bad..

Good to see you back Bhat ji. I got to know you had some health issues earlier itself. But couldn't get latest status for about an year. Happy now that you are fine now..

Good to see you back Bhat ji. I got to know you had some health issues earlier itself. But couldn't get latest status for about an year. Happy now that you are fine now..
Thanx Sadiq for the concern...yes i had bad memories of those days..still not over but its fine...
BTW now no dish tracking since more than 18 months and not having any additional Dish...my house was got renivations..so its all gone now..

Congratulations Sir. It's a worthy purchase as I'm also using it for 4-5 months and find apparently no lagging problem that too the 4 GB variant.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock