Bought Redmi Note7 Pro

Congratulations Sir. It's a worthy purchase as I'm also using it for 4-5 months and find apparently no lagging problem that too the 4 GB variant.
Thanx Raja...just remembered those days of our close relations elsewhere...missed a lot since then...anyway past is past...

Performance is good now on new M and A series devices. Just hanging issue still not fully gone. Sometime device stops responding, if you cut a call or open some app it hangs for a while and you hit back button 4-5 times then it vibrates all of them at once. Samsung budget phones have come long way only because of Mi, Oppo and Vivo like brands. I wish to see them providing Mi like processors on 15k budget devices. But i doubt that will ever happen since Samsung is already pretty much doing compromises on their costs by making somewhat usable hardware and adding all sensors which they never gave before.
Its good phone barring those issues..camera of even budget phones r far better than many other brands..

I have connected to this charger and found as its bit fast charging than original charger...
Is this adapter advisable for charging...
@Bapun Raz @Rushil @Abhinav842 @IndiaN and others..

bBfsIi1.jpg

I have connected to this charger and found as its bit fast charging than original charger...
Is this adapter advisable for charging...
@Bapun Raz @Rushil @Abhinav842 @IndiaN and others..

bBfsIi1.jpg
I won't recommend it as Xiaomi already provides 5v 2A charger, switching to another charger just for extra 0.1A is not beneficial in my opinion. It was okay if that was from reputed brand or at least approved by Qualcomm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock