Bought a new O'General Air Conditioner

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 7,770
Bapun Raz said:
Electricity usage will be more because the compressor will work more to chill the room. I guess. I am no AC expert thought.

Bro as far I heard from AC technicians 24°c is the perfect temperature for electricity consumption .. We reduce the temperature means it eats more electricity ..

One month I turned my ac temp to 18° that month EB bill gone to 1000+ .. So I contact ac tech for temperature setting they told maintain 24° .. Then ur electricity bill will reduce .. Though its true too bro next month onwards bill drastically reduced too 300 to 400rs. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct @Sai bro. While taking the pic of remote, i was almost freezed because of the cooling inside the room. As soon as i taken pics i reduced the cooling to 26 and everything came back to normal gradually.

My old O'Gen AC also does the same kind behavior as this one so not much new to me. My VOLTAS AC was very bad in cooling, so its a great upgrade for me.

By the way, it uses lot of electricity surely. Stabilizer needs to be of good brand else it will burn the wires due to overload. I bought a V-Guard stabilizer. Model - VEW 400 Plus

@Ritesh bro, yes bro, absoultely - its 48 deg here and still the AC manages to chill the room like in winters while many of the other ACs doesn't even able to cool the room.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock