Good News Bought a new Hitachi Window AC today

Apologies for not updating you all about the delivery. Got the AC delivered as mentioned i.e on 31st of May. Now about my experience upto now the cooling efficiency of it is miles apart from my old LG window AC although the noise level is quite on the higher note which is not a problem at all! I didn't call up the technician for installation too as I myself installed it! Saved ₹800!😅. A small con I felt is that we can't see the set temp on the display and can only be seen while changing the temp. In short overall it is a good buy!
sPACXmw.jpg

onX7nPh.jpg

Last edited:
Worst decision, You should go for inverter windows AC like Whirlpool. Which saves your electricity bill by almost 25% i.e. 4 unit daily if you run AC for 8-10 hrs.
Can't find whirlpool inverter window ac you are talking about? I can only find only two brand with with window inverter ac. LG n Voltas

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock