Good News Bought a new Hitachi Window AC today

Sorry bro I know about this but I completely forgot about it this time! I am very sorry! I will make sure to buy it from the link next time!
Sorry bro I know about this but I completely forgot about it this time! I am very sorry! I will make sure to buy it from the link next time!
you can cancel the order now there will be no charge money would be refunded in you card immediately and then u can place the fresh order using the link ... try it if u want to

you can cancel the order now there will be no charge money would be refunded in you card immediately and then u can place the fresh order using the link ... try it if u want to
Please check post #13. He already got the AC delivered. So cancelling the order is impossible.

Anyways, if he forgot to order using us then also no problem. We are happy atleast he acknowledged he will order via DDF now on. He should keep first priority towards his product safe delivery, supporting us is secondary thing as it comes as voluntary job afterall he is investing for the product so he should get the best service first. We appreciate your support but not at the cost of troubling yourself.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock