Seeking Help Best Air Conditioner Suggestions.

Jagadeesh

Contributor
Reaction score
After Spending 7 To 8 Years With 2 Star Non Inverter Samsung AC, The Time For Replacing It Is Here.

For The Last 2 Years, The AC Ran Into Lot Of Troubles And I Almost Spend 70% Of The Original Price Of The AC In Repairs In The Past 3 To 4 Years.

The Electricity Bill Was High And During Summer Season, My Bill Would Be Around 3.5k To 5k. ( I Live In Tamil Nadu And Bill Is For Every 2M)

Early This Month,There Was No Cooling From The AC. So, I Serviced The AC With Gas Refill As The Technician Said That Gas Has Been Leaked.

But, Again Within 7 Days , The Same Problem Occurred.( In Last 4 Years I Have Refilled The Gas As Nearly As 7 Times ).

So, Finally Decided To Replace It.

My Requirements :

1.0 Ton Inverter 5 Star Split AC ( 2018 BEE Ratings )

ISEER Above 5.0

I Have Sort Listed The Three Models.

Hitachi KashiKoi 5400 X 1.0 Ton - RSA512CBEA - Link

Daikin JTKF Series 1.0 Ton - Link

O'General ASGG12CGTA 1.0 Ton - Link

I Trust A AC Technician Who Installed My Samsung AC 8 Years Ago And Still He Services It. I Asked Suggestions With Him And His Replies Were,

Hitachi - Good Brand But Less Service Technicians In My Area.

Daikin - Lot Of Problems In Inverter Model And So Even Their Own Technicians Find Hard To Correct It.

So, His Strong Choices Were O'General Or Mitsubishi In Premium Segment And LG In Normal Segment.

After All This, My Current Choice Is O'General.

So I Request You To Please Give Your Suggestions Which Would Be Highly Valuable.

@Bapun Raz @Siva @Vadirocks And Other Senior Members, Your Suggestions Are Highly Appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:
My choice would be hitachi or O’general. My hitachi runs fantastic for last 10 years despite we moved it atleast 5 times from place to place between kanyakumari and chennai.

Any particular reason for selecting invertor AC?

I am using non invertor AC - Hitachi for last 2.5 years. No issues , service also they are promot.

Daikin will be best.....their 5 star A/c are very good.

I installed Daikin for my house but from Malaysia.....

@Bapun Raz Bro, Your Suggestions And Thoughts On O'General...?
They are very good bro. Service is also prompt. You will get three free service on purchase of AC. To be frank O'Gen brand ACs don't usually trouble but you should take basic steps like atleast cleaning of air filters etc. and you can chill rest of the time tension free. From you post it seems your technician already suggested and said accurate things. Mine is non inverter 5 star rated ACs and they do good with less power consumption.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock