Need Suggestion- Air conditioner

Puns2019

Reaction score
Hi Guys :)

Hope you doing all well and are safe

I am planning to buy Air conditioner and really confused which one to select.

Below are my requirements.

For a room size of 10*12, I hope 1 ton a/c is fine as per my thinking( split a/c with inverter)

1. Which brand of A/c conditioner is good ( LG, Bluestar, Mitsubshi, daikin, Voltas, Hitachi )
2. I prefer Copper coil
3. good cooling effect with less power consumption
4. Also 5 star rating preferably

Please let me know which one to buy since there are many brands and what might be expected price for 1 ton.

I also want a brand which has good After sales service overall.

Thanks

I am using 2 Samsung ACs and they are absolutely charming. Power consumption is decent as I took 3star rating. Cooling effect is quick and I never go below 24

I am using 2 Samsung ACs and they are absolutely charming. Power consumption is decent as I took 3star rating. Cooling effect is quick and I never go below 24
thank you. i will check out at samsung plaza store on monday.

i went to mitsubshi showroom and found it to be good.. they quoted around 36k for 3 star a/c.

Check for brands which majorly deals with AC applicance.. I have o'general & daikin AC.. o'general good but expensive comparing to other brands... Daikin also good, they use different gas R40 comparing to others and people claim it flammable gas, but I don't agree on it... Check in your locality, which brand provides better service after sales, based on that make your purchase decision...

o'general good but expensive comparing to other brands... Daikin also good
Yes, O'General is most costly among all ACs. Daikin is the second best for sure.

O'General, Daikin and Hitachi 5 star inverter ACs are the best. Personally I have a O'General 5 star inverter and it is great.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock