Bought a new O'General Air Conditioner

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 7,767
Congrats Bapun bro!

25 is the perfect AC temperature to save power and optimal cooling! If you are not living in top floor, using a ceiling fan is recommended to save even more power. Temperature can be increased up to 2 degrees with fan on and this saves power.

Nice ss & congratulations @ Bapun Raz bro :):tup

Remote is looking cool bro ;)

I will always set the temp as 26c in my bluestar ac,it's only gives very cooling :shy

Thank you everyone for your wishes. :)

ilikered said:
Congrats Bapun bro!

25 is the perfect AC temperature to save power and optimal cooling! If you are not living in top floor, using a ceiling fan is recommended to save even more power. Temperature can be increased up to 2 degrees with fan on and this saves power.

Thanks Siva bro!

Yes bro, 24-26 is perfect for normal chilling.. I have kept it on 26 now still its too chill, not kidding, literally!

I am on the top floor btw, so cooling was not great with old AC for summer afternoons, now its same as night with new AC! :)

shawl_who said:
congrats bro :clap

but 63K for 1.5 tonnes :skd

It better work awesome now...

its very very expensive, imo.

Thanks Shawl bro. :luv

O'Gen Brand itself is very costly for any product bro, they are from the makers of Fujitsu General from Thailand. :k

But worth the money if you want winter like feeling on summer too... :lol

Last edited:
Congrats bro Sorry for Late Wishes :shy

I am using Voltas AC and it chills my room very good but here temperature is not greater than 40-42 so that's why may be :shy

Yes bro. In low temperatures voltas works fine. Here 50°c crosses sometimes and that time heat feeling is intolerable. Only OGen works fine.

Bapun Raz said:
Yes bro. In low temperatures voltas works fine. Here 50°c crosses sometimes and that time heat feeling is intolerable. Only OGen works fine.

OMG 50 :skd Please take care bro i couldn't even imagine that :s

last week the maximum temperature was recorded in indore was around 44 and at that time only i was sitting whole day in AC so 50 :no :shy

Last edited by a moderator:
Check below image bro

PmIyj3Q.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock