• Star

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • Jio

Votes: 46 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mad87 There Are Fans For @Vadirocks Bro In This Forum...You Cannot Rate Him So Bad...He Is So Trusted...I Am A Big Fan Of His Updates In This Forum...From Next Time,Please Mind Your Words Before You Estimate Someone.
If u prove whatever I wrote is wrong or incorrect, I m ready to mind my word. If u can't then?????????????

If u prove whatever I wrote is wrong or incorrect, I m ready to mind my word. If u can't then?????????????

2.0 Was Planned For 2017 Diwali And All Media Reported The Same...But Now...??

Jio Fiber Was Initially Planned For March 2017 Launch...All Media Reported It...But Now...??

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 1 Was Supposed To Be 4th Season...But...???

And So On...

At A Particular Time...One Announcement Will Come...But They Can Change It Anytime With Announcing...So That You Cannot Blame On The Media Stating Why You Have Reported Wrongly...If A Organisation Changes Their Decision...We Cannot Do Anything...Hope You Understand And This Helps...

2.0 Was Planned For 2017 Diwali And All Media Reported The Same...But Now...??

Jio Fiber Was Initially Planned For March 2017 Launch...All Media Reported It...But Now...??

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 1 Was Supposed To Be 4th Season...But...???

And So On...

At A Particular Time...One Announcement Will Come...But They Can Change It Anytime With Announcing...So That You Cannot Blame On The Media Stating Why You Have Reported Wrongly...If A Organisation Changes Their Decision...We Cannot Do Anything...Hope You Understand And This Helps...
Bro that is the case y u people are asking source for the information from others. The things @Vadirocks wrote doesn't gave any source. The information u mentioned are having source. U doesn't know this simple difference. U r trying to defend him. Funny people.

Our forum also have some Policies & Rules ...:ok:
As Per The Rules You Should Have Banned Him...He Has Again Started By PMing Me...He PMs Me Saying What A Funny Defending...?..What Shall I Do Now...??

Let This Be Final Off Topic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom