BCCI invites bid For Indian Cricket Team kit Sponsor

@Itsme... bro. What's funny about the post above? Don't abuse your reactions.

@Itsme... bro. What's funny about the post above? Don't abuse your reactions.
You know that Nike has plants in India? Right? And what China do with their people should not concern us. We aren't world police. We will support them now, and in future the same Uighur will say against us(Bangladesh). The way you are saying, we have to boycott every brand because most have link with China. BCCI will never find a suitable sponsor. Let's just find a sponsor who will give us most money. We are getting money. Not paying anyone. Not abusing my reaction. That logic is funny.

You know that Nike has plants in India? Right? And what China do with their people should not concern us. We aren't world police. We will support them now, and in future the same Uighur will say against us(Bangladesh). The way you are saying, we have to boycott every brand because most have link with China. BCCI will never find a suitable sponsor. Let's just find a sponsor who will give us most money. We are getting money. Not paying anyone. Not abusing my reaction. That logic is funny.
You know every sensible humans rejects forced labour. Right? This has nothing to with China. What's wrong is wrong.

You know every sensible humans rejects forced labour. Right? This has nothing to with China. What's wrong is wrong.
I am sure the server that we are using have some component from China. So what should we do? Stop using them? And as i said we are not world police. I will say only if that violation has happened in India. Unless you find a local alternative, we have to use them. This debate is going off topic. Let's end here. 🙏

I am sure the server that we are using have some component from China. So what should we do? Stop using them? And as i said we are not world police. I will say only if that violation has happened in India. Unless you find a local alternative, we have to use them. This debate is going off topic. Let's end here. 🙏
If it's from direct slave labour then yes.

This time around, BCCI should find local manufacturers like Zeven and One8...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock