Votes: 73 36.5%
  • Jio

Votes: 46 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One More Strong Bidder Along With Sony
Bro... You said Airtel and Star deal is almost finalized... what happened now...
Now you are saying, Star will loose... that too even before bids were opened... Pls openly say the name of the strong bidder...

Bro... You said Airtel and Star deal is almost finalized... what happened now...
Now you are saying, Star will loose... that too even before bids were opened... Pls openly say the name of the strong bidder...
Bro don't believe @Vadirocks. I m new and just 3 months in this forum. The things he told about colors Tamil hd, star- Airtel deal and so in. Nothing is happening. I think he is making us fools. Moderators are strictly asking for source for others. But they never care about his info and they are not asking source. If somebody ask source he will simply say internal source can't reveal. Now this bcci deal is also going to same. Nobody know abt strategy of star or Sony. Kind attention moderators: don't allow these kind of things. Without source don't permit any info.

Just Wait Bro!

You Will Get To Know!

There Are Few Things Which We Can't Confirm 100% Until It Happens!

Just Enjoy The Show Between Star, Airtel & Dish TV

Bro don't believe @Vadirocks. I m new and just 3 months in this forum. The things he told about colors Tamil hd, star- Airtel deal and so in. Nothing is happening. I think he is making us fools. Moderators are strictly asking for source for others. But they never care about his info and they are not asking source. If somebody ask source he will simply say internal source can't reveal. Now this bcci deal is also going to same. Nobody know abt strategy of star or Sony. Kind attention moderators: don't allow these kind of things. Without source don't permit any info.

Thanks Bro!

Noted!

Just Wait Bro!

You Will Get To Know!

There Are Few Things Which We Can't Confirm 100% Until It Happens!

Just Enjoy The Show Between Star, Airtel & Dish TV
Then hw u confirmed star Airtel deal was done.

Then hw u confirmed star Airtel deal was done.

Airtel Marketing Team Confirmed About Deal! But Before It Completes On Papers Again Some Issues From Star!

Infact Airtel Is The Only One Who Had Very Good Relationship With Star Since Very Long!

But Still Talks Are On!

Note: Channels Must Make It To Base Packs Else Star Will Have To Face Some Lost In Ads Rating

You are no one to suggest anyone which post he believe or not. He has own mind. And moderators also have their own brain. Dont instruct them. They done correct thing automatically without any instructions. And we believe @Vadirocks bro.If you find any fault in his post just click report button. Moderator automatic look out this matter, if matter is important.

Last edited:
You are no one to suggest anyone which post he believe or not. He has own mind. And moderators also have their own brain. Dont instruct them. They done correct thing automatically without any instructions. And we believe @Vadirocks bro.If you find any fault in his post just click report button. Moderator automatic look out this matter, if matter is important.
Different yardstick for different people. What kind of non sense is this. Seems like dictatorship.

@Mad87 There Are Fans For @Vadirocks Bro In This Forum...You Cannot Rate Him So Bad...He Is So Trusted...I Am A Big Fan Of His Updates In This Forum...From Next Time,Please Mind Your Words Before You Estimate Someone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom