Axis Bank Credit Cards General Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 72
  • Views: Views 14,942
Thanks. But this is not much beneficial in our case. We have an electric vehicle.
Meanwhile, MyZone provides 40% OFF on Swiggy 4 times a month, ₹200 OFF on movie tickets and also SonyLiv Annual subscription.
Anyways, I don't think I'll apply for any Axis card again. If application process is so much hassle, then I wonder what will happen if I face issues in the future in regards to the card.

Axis iocl card is useless they'll provide cashback if iocl pump use axis pos machine most of the pumps in my area using icici and hdfc pos it will not eligible for cashback also their cc is subpar

Axis iocl card is useless they'll provide cashback if iocl pump use axis pos machine most of the pumps in my area using icici and hdfc pos it will not eligible for cashback also their cc is subpar
Wow! This is new to me BTW nothing as such mentioned in T&C whereas anyways SBI IOCL provide cashback on any POS but can only be redeemed thought only specific machine.
I'm wondering to apply for it and later upgrade to Ace.

Thanks. But this is not much beneficial in our case. We have an electric vehicle.
Meanwhile, MyZone provides 40% OFF on Swiggy 4 times a month, ₹200 OFF on movie tickets and also SonyLiv Annual subscription.
Anyways, I don't think I'll apply for any Axis card again. If application process is so much hassle, then I wonder what will happen if I face issues in the future in regards to the card.
Did you try tweeting for same?

Did you try tweeting for same?
Yes. Tweeted to them. Tried calling the customer care. Even asked the guy who verified the documents. No help. Everyone telling to wait.

It's been 1 month since I applied for Axis MyZone Card. And the application process has been put on hold. It will most likely be rejected in next few days. All verification done, including payslip. The customer care didn't help either.

utK4USt.jpg

I guess they are not willing to give this card as Lifetime Free. That's why using such tactics.
After many complaints and going to & fro with the customer care for 1 whole month, the guy who did the verification called and re-verified all the documents. But he put it all as a new application. And since the LTF offer is over, I will be charged ₹500 as joining fee and ₹500 annual fee. 🥲

After many complaints and going to & fro with the customer care for 1 whole month, the guy who did the verification called and re-verified all the documents. But he put it all as a new application. And since the LTF offer is over, I will be charged ₹500 as joining fee and ₹500 annual fee. 🥲
Cancel this application. Axis Bank will again bring LTF for sure.

Cancel this application. Axis Bank will again bring LTF for sure.
Card already delivered today bro. 😅
Not gonna go through the hassle of applying again. I just hope they don't remove the Swiggy and PayTM Movies offer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock