Axis Bank Credit Cards General Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 72
  • Views: Views 15,007
@Bapun Raz bro could you please confirm will you receive OTP for transection on GPay via email? I'm not receiving OTP on e-mail for my transection on GPay.

But bro as per Axis Bank wether you have CC in any category the overall limit is same for all cards. Like I've Axis Ace and My Zone both have combined limit is 1.90 lac.
The limit is not really combined like that. So I have one Axis Neo card with limit 80k and one Axis Airtel card with limit 15k, the combined limit shows as 80k which is the limit of the higher card. If I try to do a transaction of 20k on my Airtel card it will get declined even though the aggregate limit is higher, since the Airtel card limit is considered individually. But say for instance I spend 10k on my Airtel card then my available limit for my Neo card will become 70k even though I haven't spent anything on that card. So thats how Axis aggregate credit limit works.

The limit is not really combined like that. So I have one Axis Neo card with limit 80k and one Axis Airtel card with limit 15k, the combined limit shows as 80k which is the limit of the higher card. If I try to do a transaction of 20k on my Airtel card it will get declined even though the aggregate limit is higher, since the Airtel card limit is considered individually. But say for instance I spend 10k on my Airtel card then my available limit for my Neo card will become 70k even though I haven't spent anything on that card. So thats how Axis aggregate credit limit works.
So, basically it's higher card extracted limit.
@Bapun Raz bro could you please confirm will you receive OTP for transection on GPay via email? I'm not receiving OTP on e-mail for my transection on GPay.
And can you help me with it? I guess Bapun bro is quite occupied.

For me limit is separate for IndianOil card and Flipkart Axis Card. Purchase on one doesnt affect the other

I received Axis ACE credit card today. Any idea when will they credit 5% discount on Gpay amount. Is it monthly or quarterly settlement?

It's been like this for over a week. Physical document verification has already been done.

obhi8WZ.jpg

It's been like this for over a week. Physical document verification has already been done.
Looks like it went into rework for some reason. You need to contact your nearest branch and ask them for reason and rectify it before the application gets auto rejected.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock