Axis Bank Credit Cards General Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 14,638
I want axis Bank goolge pay (ace) or axis Bank freecharge credit card but not showing both app . Any other option for cards

I want axis Bank goolge pay (ace) or axis Bank freecharge credit card but not showing both app . Any other option for cards
If you have an existing axis Bank card you can call you customer care and tell them to issue you the other card as an add on to your existing card. They will give it to you and limit will be the same as your existing card.

Both are co-branded cards and eligible users can only apply through the respective partner applications i.e. Google Pay / Freecharge.

If you have an existing axis Bank card you can call you customer care and tell them to issue you the other card as an add on to your existing card. They will give it to you and limit will be the same as your existing card.
This is no longer possible I have heard. As per the RBI new credit card guidelines, banks need to go through the full application process to issue a credit card. Axis bank CC is straight denying to issue additional cards as an upgrade and asking to follow the application process.

I have a Flipkart Axis credit card. It's a LTF card. Recently I applied for another Card which myzone cc. Again that's LTF. All application process was duly completed including verification and payslips. Yet my card was denied. Anyone had this experience before?

All application process was duly completed including verification and payslips. Yet my card was denied. Anyone had this experience before?
It's been 1 month since I applied for Axis MyZone Card. And the application process has been put on hold. It will most likely be rejected in next few days. All verification done, including payslip. The customer care didn't help either.

utK4USt.jpg

I guess they are not willing to give this card as Lifetime Free. That's why using such tactics.

I have a Flipkart Axis credit card. It's a LTF card. Recently I applied for another Card which myzone cc. Again that's LTF. All application process was duly completed including verification and payslips. Yet my card was denied. Anyone had this experience before?
It's been 1 month since I applied for Axis MyZone Card. And the application process has been put on hold. It will most likely be rejected in next few days. All verification done, including payslip. The customer care didn't help either.

utK4USt.jpg

I guess they are not willing to give this card as Lifetime Free. That's why using such tactics.
Axis Bank is not giving additional credit card if your previous card was not LTF.

Axis Bank is not giving additional credit card if your previous card was not LTF.
This was first card, not additional. They were offering MyZone Card as LTF for a limited period of time.

This was first card, not additional. They were offering MyZone Card as LTF for a limited period of time.
I know bro. You might applied digitally better you visit physically to branch where you could apply for it.

I know bro. You might applied digitally better you visit physically to branch where you could apply for it.
No use now. Offer is over.
Applied digitally because even nearest Axis branch is 15kms away. But all documents and payslip were physically verified by agent.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock