Axis Bank Credit Cards General Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 72
  • Views: Views 14,924
New update for Axis credit card holders in effect from 1st April
2QWvLgm.png

5% discount on recharge and bill payment (upto rs 150) on Amazon pay for Axis Neo credit card (once a month) will no longer apply on electricity bill payment from 24th March. It will only be applicable on prepaid and DTH recharge and broadband bill payments.

Last edited:
Paid Axis MyZone Credit Card bill through PayTM yesterday. Today is the last date for payment, but the payment has still not reflected on the card.
What to do? This is my first time experiencing this. Usually it reflects instantly.

Paid Axis MyZone Credit Card bill through PayTM yesterday. Today is the last date for payment, but the payment has still not reflected on the card.
What to do? This is my first time experiencing this. Usually it reflects instantly.
Even if you get the confirmation later, the payment date will be considered as the date you actually made your payment on. So you won't be charged any interest.

Make sure the payment was successful at Paytm.
In addition to @Esmail bro's comments, every bank allows 2-3 days grace period after the due date (not written but actual fact).

After this devaluation the Airtel Axis Bank card offers more cashback on these categories. 25% back on Airtel recharge and bill payment capping at 300, 10% back on other utilities capping at 300 (both separate so total 600) and 10% back on swiggy, zomato, big basket capping at 500.
Let's see, they might devalue that as well but haven't received any notification yet.
If the value doesn't justify the annual fee then I'll call to cancel and if they waive off the fee then I'll retain.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock