Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
I wonder how people can criticize the players who have at least contributed something, but leave the other players alone who didn't do anything? Is Cricket played by 1 or 2 players?
Bro in my previous comments i m just criticising rahul for the kind of shot he played after scoring 50 if he had stayed along side with dhoni then score would be around 150 as dhoni then will rotate strike as there is a proper batsman on non strikers end

I didn't watch this match live.just score.least interested about india win.so made fun.😊😊😊😊
My prediction went wrong.doesn't matter.
I still support dinesh kartik.he will come back strongly.👍
With this current selection panel my interest to world cup reducing day by day😊😊
I mentally prepared to accept defeat in world cup if comes 👍
You missed the fun, it was a great match, though low scoring😊😊
And that's fine, you should never underestimate any team, Cricket predictions are super tough😊😊
In fact I also want DK to do well. He is a good T20 player in chases👍 Needs to improve his stats in the 1st innings, when top order fails. And with this kind of stats in the 1st innings in T20Is, ODI selection will be far from reality for him😊😊 In English conditions, I believe top order will fail more often and India will obviously struggle there with weak middle order😊😊
World Cup is not going to be easy. Only advantage is the format. As we are going to play against all teams, knock-out qualification seems possible😊😊
Of course, it's a game only one can win and one has to lose, but all we need from Team India is go down fighting if at all they lose, like today😊😊😊

Everyone is busy with umesh. No one is talking about dhoni, why he stopped to take single double from 17th over. We were lost only 7 wkt na not 8 or 9. He wasted 6-7 single runs today.

Everyone is busy with umesh. No one is talking about dhoni, why he stopped to take single double from 17th over. We were lost only 7 wkt na not 8 or 9. He wasted 6-7 single runs today.
We discussed about it in the earlier posts, please read all the posts.

Bro if u asked me why he didn't take singles as there is no proper batsman at the other end or someone like bhuvi who atleast play decently we had a long tail today with umesh batting at no 8 and chahal at 9 who batted at no 11 in odi's so he had taken responsibility to face as many balls as possible

3 out of India's last 6 completed T20Is, India lost all 3 close matches. Here's the last over scenarios:
Aus v India 1st T20I:
13 runs required by India, 5 wickets in hand. Non-regular bowler, experienced batsmen, should be a cakewalk. Lost by 4 runs.
NZ v India 3rd T20I:
16 runs required by India, 4 wickets in hand. Experienced bowler but gave away 18 runs in his previous over to these experienced batsmen, should be a cakewalk. Lost by 4 runs.
India vs Australia 1st T20I:
14 runs required by Australia, 3 wickets in hand. Most experienced bowler in the match who gave only 3 runs in his previous over, very inexperienced batsmen, should be a cakewalk for India. Lost by 3 wkts.

Back
Top Bottom