Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
Whoa, where did that come from :biggrin:
Reddit. Check this thread. Goldmine of Jokes!! . https://www.reddit.com/r/Cricket/comments/au7lgst_t20i_india_v_australia/
Another one. :lol:
MzsfHKY.png

Last edited:
Hey there @id_866 these are for you. The critics on reddit are not one dimensional, they criticize all those who deserve to be.

I absolutely agree with the below and I did mention about selectors giving game time to Dhoni in my earlier posts😊😊😊

DhoniNet.png

About DK, since you support him. If you really are a neutral cricket fan, you should be like this😊😊😊

DK.png

See below one, DK, Dhoni and Umesh are targeted. Do you agree with this😊😊😊

Dkand-Dhoni.png

I mentioned multiple times that Dhoni's game is not suitable for T20Is anymore. Yesterday wasn't any different. Basically since it was a low scoring game, the impact was low. If he scored at the same pace when the team score was in high 150's, it would have been absolutely ridiculous score from him. And I already spoke about not taking those 1's and 2's, that was just stupid from Dhoni😊😊😊 He should retire immediately from T20Is in an ideal scenario, but that is just not possible until WC 2019. Unfortunately, you need to bear him till then😊😊😊

You must look at his bbl stats of this year then
So what my comment not related to his form but abt at which place he's coming in batting as a opener

He must be in tail instead of opener its like hardik opening for India in International Matches

So what my comment not related to his form but abt at which place he's coming in batting as a opener
If you look at his bbl form, opening for his team, any team having him would be fools to not open with him given his form, be it Australia, or be RCB

If you look at his bbl form, opening for his team, any team having him would be fools to not open with him given his form, be it Australia, or be RCB
Ok it's ur opinion but my opinion stands still he's presence is need in tail

Back
Top Bottom