Bangladesh Tour Of India 2024 | News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep Mody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 275
  • Views Views: Views 9,190
Wil be part of Ind A first before directly picking them in BGT. Rutu or Easwaran whoever performs on that A tour will be the backup opener
Easwaran is not part of Agarkars plan. Even Abhishek Sharma wasn't in plans of Ajit. They wanted to pick Ruturaj because of century against Australia but they wanted him for BGT as well so asked him to play Irani and Ranji trophy. He scored 86 I guess before getting dismissed. Rohit is not there for one match. Ruturaj will be picked directly for India tour. Last time I don't know who was there. Last to last time, Vijay, Rahul and Shaw, Mayank. Last time Shaw, Rohit, Gill, Mayank. Hanuman opened too. If Easwaran had to be on that BGT tour, he was he would have got chance in 2021 against England itself. He was there. But he didn't get chance. Rahul scored runs there. And his doors were shut down completely. After that so many series. There was talk of taking him to Bangladesh tour as well(he played for Bangladesh domestic team), but didn't make debut. Australia home series. Even now, the against Bangladesh and New Zealand. They have not selected him. Easwaran, Bhui, Indrajith, and Jalaj Saxena, Patidar will never get chance for India. It's done and dusted case. Over later four
, the Surya was picked for BGT 2023. Unacceptable to be honest. Domestic cricket has became joke to be honest.

Last edited:
2 diffrence of recent High scores of t20s

One is Hydrabad done against RCB but RCB chased down but bangaladesh can't

Last edited:
They wanted to pick Ruturaj because of century against Australia but they wanted him for BGT as well so asked him to play Irani and Ranji trophy. He scored 86 I guess before getting dismissed. Rohit is not there for one match. Ruturaj will be picked directly for India tour.
That's not my point. Even if they've decided rutu will be backup opener they're not directly play him at Perth in the first test on his debut. Obviously he will be go with A team first to get used to the conditions.

As I predicted cricbuzz just reported he'll most likely be the captain of the A side.

That's not my point. Even if they've decided rutu will be backup opener they're not directly play him at Perth in the first test on his debut. Obviously he will be go with A team first to get used to the conditions.

As I predicted cricbuzz just reported he'll most likely be the captain of the A side.

It's sad state of affairs to be honest. If you want to take him to BGT for back up role, give him chance in Kiwi series no. Why play India A series? Nonsense stuff from BCCI. One more player can play instead of Ruturaj. Maybe Paddikal can open with Easwaran, Patidar/Dhull, Ricky Bhui, Indrajith can play in middle order. It will be interesting to see who will keep for India A. If Ruturaj is getting chance to play for India A, I believe Dhruv Jurel should play for India A as well as a keeper. Middle order as I mentioned. I don't mind Sai Sudarshan as a number three. Hanuma Vihari after Sri Lanka series went under the radar. Should have been given more chances. Most importantly, who are going to be our bowlers. It's going to be long series. With no Shardul, Hardik, Natrajan, Saini, it's going to be tough ask for all three seamers without Shami. Let's see. I don't see Shami getting fit. I don't see Mukesh Kumar getting effective except Adelaide. Avesh Khan just has bounce. Who else?

Back
Top Bottom