Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
Umesh: When I Entering into the ground my mind saying today you have to play for India suddenly the ball came to my hand my mind saying you have to play for opposition team today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 

Just fun thought but fact too

Last two balls of yesterday match from him was ridiculous 😠😠😑😑🀬🀬 .. From next match instead of p11 we should play with p10 if he selected then match is ours πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ€¬πŸ€¬

Last edited:
Seriously bro if u got hit for boundary on a full length delivery why didn't he tried a slower variation or good length bowl

Reporter to dhoni : will you consider retirement?
Dhoni asks reporter to come near to him
Dhoni to reporter : am i fit?
Rep : yes
Dhoni : you got the answer.i won't retire
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Everyone is busy with umesh. No one is talking about dhoni, why he stopped to take single double from 17th over. We were lost only 7 wkt na not 8 or 9. He wasted 6-7 single runs today.
No one will speak against dhoni.if any other player does the same mistake they will bash him badly.Then they will say don't compare lion with this player bla bla bla.:LOL::LOL: This lion became very old and tired of hunting

Reporter to dhoni : will you consider retirement?
Dhoni asks reporter to come near to him
Dhoni to reporter : am i fit?
Rep : yes
Dhoni : you got the answer.i won't retire
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think you will be on Cloud 9, post 2019 World Cup!!
No one will speak against dhoni.if any other player does the same mistake they will bash him badly.Then they will say don't compare lion with this player bla bla bla.:LOL::LOL: This lion became very old and tired of hunting
Don't say no one! @Endgame bro and me discussed about it if you read all posts! ANYONE will be criticized, if they DESERVE it. NO exceptions😊😊😊

Every one forgetting about poor captainship. Last over to Umesh is almost suicide decision. Last over should be best bowler.

I think you will be on Cloud 9, post 2019 World Cup!!

Don't say no one! @Endgame bro and me discussed about it if you read all posts! ANYONE will be criticized, if they DESERVE it. NO exceptions😊😊😊
Yes you guys speak very soft on dhoni but not harsh on others.😊😊

Yes you guys speak very soft on dhoni but not harsh on others.😊😊
Please quote the harsh comments passed by us on others, as we don't know your definition of HARSH😊😊

Back
Top Bottom