Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
If dhoni didn't played well u will keep silent.if dk means you will comment on that 😊 such a neutrality
Listen if dhoni don't played well I would say that I m not a blind dhoni follower or have Dhoni phobia like u do

Anyone can open.australia is waste team.whats use of winning them after losing new zealand.aboslutely this series of no interest to most people.😊😊
India easily win this t20 and odi series against australia.i have no interest in Australia series 😊😊😊.You might be missing my harsh comments.
i have no worries on winning or losing to aus.
As usual, your prediction went wrong. Hope you got some INTEREST in this series now😊😊😊 And your so called HARSH comments are most welcome😊😊😊

Experienced player just played another knock.he just delayed aus's win.thats all

I can see you are fuming inside. Because of the runs scored by Dhoni, India could make a match out of this!! And Dinesh Karthik, your favorite player scored 1 😊😊😊 It's Ok, it happens, he will probably do better next match😊😊😊 BTW, Do you still support Dinesh Karthik, after looking at his stats in the other thread? You are a stats guy right😊😊😊

Dhoni's approch with tail enders cost us match.
Imo match has been due poor shot selection by rahul (after scoring 50) and dk and after that bad bowling by umesh

I wonder how people can criticize the players who have at least contributed something, but leave the other players alone who didn't do anything? Is Cricket played by 1 or 2 players?

@Siva bro, I was about to say your last one.
About middle one (MS), I won't say he played good or bad. He's the most experienced player in this match and knows better than anyone about game situation. But having said that, we already discussed about not taking those singles.

As usual, your prediction went wrong. Hope you got some INTEREST in this series now😊😊😊 And your so called HARSH comments are most welcome😊😊😊

I can see you are fuming inside. Because of the runs scored by Dhoni, India could make a match out of this!! And Dinesh Karthik, your favorite player scored 1 😊😊😊 It's Ok, it happens, he will probably do better next match😊😊😊 BTW, Do you still support Dinesh Karthik, after looking at his stats in the other thread? You are a stats guy right😊😊😊

I wonder how people can criticize the players who have at least contributed something, but leave the other players alone who didn't do anything? Is Cricket played by 1 or 2 players?
I didn't watch this match live.just score.least interested about india win.so made fun.😊😊😊😊
My prediction went wrong.doesn't matter.
I still support dinesh kartik.he will come back strongly.πŸ‘
With this current selection panel my interest to world cup reducing day by day😊😊
I mentally prepared to accept defeat in world cup if comes πŸ‘

@Siva bro, I was about to say your last one.
About middle one (MS), I won't say he played good or bad. He's the most experienced player in this match and knows better than anyone about game situation. But having said that, we already discussed about not taking those singles.
That's the most irritating part of his today's innings. I will say it again @Endgame bro, It's just ridiculous. I really can't understand what was he thinking, as much as I tried. Overall his score might have helped India to make a match out of this, but that part of his innings was really poor. I will leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom