Bangladesh Tour Of India 2024 | News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep Mody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 275
  • Views Views: Views 9,190
I still believe this is best T20i Indian side of all WCs. India should not allow Rishabh Pant to come to white ball anytime soon. Let him play red ball cricket. Let him only tests. Sanju, Kishan can play ODIs and T20i. Sanju is must in ODI format as well. He will bring us ODI WC in South Africa I believe.Kishan as well.
Gaikwad
Jaiswal
Gill
Samson
Kishan/Musheer
Rinku/Verma/Sunder/Hardik/Nitish
Axar
Harshit Rana
Bumrah
Siraj
Mayank Yadav/Tall Lanky fast bowlers from Hyderabad or Andhra

With good cricket played by new look India , this has to be replicated against strong teams like England, Australia and South Africa T20 teams with their bowling testing the new Indian batsmen. The approach in T20 is to hit every ball and have a good total on the board and India doing this is heartening.

With good cricket played by new look India , this has to be replicated against strong teams like England, Australia and South Africa T20 teams with their bowling testing the new Indian batsmen. The approach in T20 is to hit every ball and have a good total on the board and India doing this is heartening.
Next month South Africa tour will be a good test for this young team

India going to South Africa on next tour? Great. It's time for some challenges for Riyan Parag and Sanju Samson. I hope Jaiswal/Ruturaj is picked ahead of Abhishek Sharma. Even Tilak Verma. Middle order is too packed for Tilak Verma to get in. Maybe Sai Sudarshan.

India going to South Africa on next tour? Great. It's time for some challenges for Riyan Parag and Sanju Samson. I hope Jaiswal/Ruturaj is picked ahead of Abhishek Sharma. Even Tilak Verma. Middle order is too packed for Tilak Verma to get in. Maybe Sai Sudarshan.
Players from test squad won't be picked so no Jaiswal. And this series will also clash with Ind A tour of Australia so players like Rutu, Sai, Harshit, Mayank might be picked in Ind A squad

Players from test squad won't be picked so no Jaiswal. And this series will also clash with Ind A tour of Australia so players like Rutu, Sai, Harshit, Mayank might be picked in Ind A squad
Harshit and Ruturaj will be picked for India squad. I doubt about India A squad. We need two backup batsman. One in middle order and one in opening slot. You cannot always rely on Dhruv Jurel and Washington Sunder and Shardul Thakur. Easwaran should be picked for India A squad captaincy.

Tough to choose India A squad now. I hope Kishan is not picked. He is good for ODIs and not for tests. I hope Avesh, Arshadeep and Khaleel gets chance in India A team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom