Discussion Asus M3 Series

Sparker0i

Contributor
Reaction score
Last year's Zenfone Max M2 Series by Asus will now launch with a new name: Asus 3M. There are 2 phones that I know of that are in development:
  • Zenfone Max M2 -> Asus 3M
  • Zenfone Max Pro M2 -> Asus 3M Pro
I do not have any info on their specs nor their pricing or even their launch date. But considering M2 series launched December last year, I expect the leaks to start around November mid, that is unless Asus has different plans

I don't know how they will name this series, but basically this series will be the successor to the Zenfone Max M2 series. I don't know how will they name the 2 phones (Surely they're having M3 in their name). Right now I have the spec list of the lesser powerful variant - the successor to the Max M2:
  • Snapdragon 665
  • 4/6 GB RAM variants
  • 64GB storage for sure. Possibly 128GB as well
  • 3D glass back panel
  • 6.3" IPS LCD FHD+ Screen with Gorilla Glass 6 with Dot Notch
  • Rear fingerprint Sensor
  • Not sure about the cameras. I'm hearing conflicts on dual/triple cameras, even for the lower specced variant. The main one is surely a 48MP sensor
  • 20MP f/2.0 Selfie Camera
  • 5275 mAh battery (with 18W fast charging is a doubt), USB-C port
  • Android 10
Don't know the launch date. I'm hearing Asus is still exploring legal options to fight Telecare network over Zen branding and regain the ability to use the Zenfone brand (very less options I'm hearing). If it is not successful in getting that brand name back, Asus will go ahead and launch the phone without the Zenfone branding.

Now we're going to have 3 or 4 phones in this series.

Processors:
  • SD765G/Asus M3 Pro
  • SD690/ Asus M3
  • SD665/662 / Asus M3 Lite
  • SD460 / Not sure of the name...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock