Good News Asia Cup 2023 | News & Updates | Winner - India

• Thread starter Thread starter Vivek3457789
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 906
  • Views Views: Views 64,930
30 dolars ticket for India vs pak game lowest price

QwULLfV.jpg

Jasprit Bumrah's swift return to form resolves one of the selection puzzles. Nevertheless, the selectors are likely to scrutinize Prasidh Krishna, another returning pacer who, like Bumrah, recovered from a prolonged injury hiatus. Sufficient bowling options exist - both in spin and pace - before the selectors, with Mohammed Siraj and Mohammed Shami as automatic selections. Shardul Thakur also appears to secure a position as a pace-bowling all-rounder, alongside Hardik Pandya.

Regarding KL Rahul, reports indicate he is fit and prepared to reclaim his position in the Indian team. Formal clearance from the National Cricket Academy (NCA) management is awaited by the BCCI. A practice match for Rahul was on the agenda at the NCA before the selection committee gathering, but its timing remains uncertain. After the selection, the players will have to assemble in Bengaluru for a week-long camp starting August 24 before flying to Sri Lanka for the Asia Cup.

Last edited:
Jasprit Bumrah's swift return to form resolves one of the selection puzzles. Nevertheless, the selectors are likely to scrutinize Prasidh Krishna, another returning pacer who, like Bumrah, recovered from a prolonged injury hiatus. Sufficient bowling options exist - both in spin and pace - before the selectors, with Mohammed Siraj and Mohammed Shami as automatic selections. Shardul Thakur also appears to secure a position as a pace-bowling all-rounder, alongside Hardik Pandya.

Regarding KL Rahul, reports indicate he is fit and prepared to reclaim his position in the Indian team. Formal clearance from the National Cricket Academy (NCA) management is awaited by the BCCI. A practice match for Rahul was on the agenda at the NCA before the selection committee gathering, but its timing remains uncertain. After the selection, the players will have to assemble in Bengaluru for a week-long camp starting August 24 before flying to Sri Lanka for the Asia Cup.

Not happy with KLRahuls return. He along with Iyer should not be picked again ever for any format. Jitesh Sharma/Samson will be my picks for WC23. Ishan Kishan beyond that double hundred has failed to impress me.

Tilak Verma should definitely get nod ahead of Suryakumar Yadav in XI.

Not happy with KLRahuls return. He along with Iyer should not be picked again ever for any format. Jitesh Sharma/Samson will be my picks for WC23. Ishan Kishan beyond that double hundred has failed to impress me.

Will back Jitesh than Samson.. Hes had enough chances. Let's Pic a raw talent in Jitesh as hard hitter in middle and lower middle.

Left hand batsman required in middle order like Yashpal Sharma, Yuvraj Singh and Suresh Raina

Will back Jitesh than Samson.. Hes had enough chances. Let's Pic a raw talent in Jitesh as hard hitter in middle and lower middle.
I picked Samson for number four. Because Gill has eaten up Rahul's place and teams balance. If not Samson then Shahrukh Khan at 6 and somebody else at 4/5. Would move Pandya up at four.

Back
Top Bottom