Good News Asia Cup 2023 | News & Updates | Winner - India

• Thread starter Thread starter Vivek3457789
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 906
  • Views Views: Views 64,930
I hope Tilak Verma, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Jaiswal gets chance in Asia cup resting Rohit and Kohli at times. They both needs to be fresh for WC23.
All those 2 have done is play 3 test matches after IPL. They don't need any more rest. From asia cup onwards our best team should he playing all the matches and we shouldn't play any player who is not in our plans for WC. Out of 3 players you mentioned only Tilak has an outside chance of making it to the WC squad if Iyer is not fit

All those 2 have done is play 3 test matches after IPL. They don't need any more rest. From asia cup onwards our best team should he playing all the matches and we shouldn't play any player who is not in our plans for WC. Out of 3 players you mentioned only Tilak has an outside chance of making it to the WC squad if Iyer is not fit
They just dropped from T20I after last year WC, still due to IPL workload, it's tough to remain fresh.

If Iyer doesn't get fit, first preference will go to Suryakumar, then Samson/Rahul/Hooda. Tilak Verma is nowher in Picture. Let's see. I hope Iyer doesn't displace Rahane against Proteas tests.

Gill
Rohit
Kohli
Ishan(if Rahul and Pant doesn't get fit)
Pandya
Shardul
Jadeja
Axar
Kuldeep
Siraj
Shami
Bumrah

These people are fixed.

My other people would be
Surya
Samson
Arshadeep

Last edited:
If Iyer doesn't get fit, first preference will go to Suryakumar, then Samson/Rahul/Hooda. Tilak Verma is nowher in Picture. Let's see. I hope Iyer doesn't displace Rahane against Proteas tests.
Problem with Sky and Samson is both are not number 4 batters. They will score quick fire 20-30 and get out. They're best suited for 6/7. If there's a situation like 20/3 both are useless

Last edited:
Team India Asia cup squad incoming. Am sure BCCI asusual will announce it late into the night. So None complains about the squad.
Agarkas test start here. If we win the Asia cup hype will be real for World cup if not BCCI will look away and prepare for the IPL2024. :sneaky:

Team India Asia cup squad incoming. Am sure BCCI asusual will announce it late into the night. So None complains about the squad.
Agarkas test start here. If we win the Asia cup hype will be real for World cup if not BCCI will look away and prepare for the IPL2024. :sneaky:
Same squad as of Windies. I want to add Jaiswal, Samson, Ruturaj in the mix. Rest Kohli and Rohit one after another.

Back
Top Bottom