Asia Cup 2018 | News & Updates

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 638
  • Views: Views 61,108
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last over should have been bowled by Soumya Sarkar. The match could have been more interesting and gone to the super over. What on Earth made Mashrafe give the ball to Mahmudullah God knows. He gave first to Soumya and then changed his mind... Horrible!
Based on the experience he changed the mindset

I read somewhere that Liton Das was not out. The stumping was not out as small part of his foot was inside the line. Is it true ?

The last over should have been bowled by Soumya Sarkar. The match could have been more interesting and gone to the super over. What on Earth made Mashrafe give the ball to Mahmudullah God knows. He gave first to Soumya and then changed his mind... Horrible!
I think he still remembers Nidhahas trophy final where DK finished the match with a six of Sowmya Sarkar (12 runs needed in final over and he couldn't defend). In that match Sowmya already bowled few overs by then. In this match if he bowled the 50th over, it would have been his 1st over of the match and that's a two way sword. Being a final, Mashrafe couldn't risk it.

NmTiMaw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock