Good News Asia Cup 2023 | News & Updates | Winner - India

• Thread starter Thread starter Vivek3457789
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 906
  • Views Views: Views 64,930
“The first point is that I had rejected the hybrid model (for Asia Cup) in the past itself – because I do not agree with it. The board of the Asian Cricket Council had decided that it should be held in Pakistan, then we should host it,” Ashraf said during a press conference in the Pakistan capital on Wednesday.

“The Asia Cup model has been accepted by ACC and there would be no change. Ashraf is free to say whatever he wants,” an ACC board member told PTI.

“The first point is that I had rejected the hybrid model (for Asia Cup) in the past itself – because I do not agree with it. The board of the Asian Cricket Council had decided that it should be held in Pakistan, then we should host it,” Ashraf said during a press conference in the Pakistan capital on Wednesday.

“The Asia Cup model has been accepted by ACC and there would be no change. Ashraf is free to say whatever he wants,” an ACC board member told PTI.

The way Pakistan behaving soon they will be in history books of cricket as a cricket team

During a media interaction on Wednesday, Ashraf had said that he "rejected" the hybrid model, sparking discussion about whether negotiations around the specifics of the Asia Cup would have to resume. But later he told ESPNcricinfo that "the decision has been made, so we have to go with it"

"In my personal opinion, this whole hybrid model isn't beneficial for Pakistan and I didn't like it," Ashraf said. "Being a host, Pakistan should have negotiated better to make sure that the entire tournament should have played in Pakistan. Sri Lanka taking the bigger lot of games, leaving Pakistan with only four games, isn't in the best interest of our country.

"But I see the decision has been made, so we have to go with it. I will not block or have any intention not to comply with the decision. I cannot do much about it but to honour the commitment. But going forward, every decision we make will be made for and in the interest of the country."

Even australia won asia cup
But pakistan not want to play asia cup 😉
You talking about this Asia Cup 😜😜🤣🤣
6oTLKBg.jpg

UTP4Wkp.jpg

According to reports, Dambulla Stadium is likely to host 🇮🇳 🆚 🇵🇰 match in Asia Cup 2023!

Capacity:- 16,800

Reports also claim that Asia Cup 2023 Schedule Likely to be out in this week !

Back
Top Bottom