Good News Ani-One Asia simulcast list for April 2020.

Ashton Turner

Reaction score
Medialink's Ani-One Asia to stream following anime on their You Tube channel:

Sing Yesterday for Me..
Sakura Wars the Animation..
Gleipnir...
The Millionaire Detective Balance: Unlimited...

Ani-One Asia You Tube Channel:
Ani-One
3bZ3e90.jpg

Last edited:
My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu simulcast addition is a big surprise addition :smile2: finally Ani-one decided to compete against muse Asia in you tube .

My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu simulcast addition is a big surprise addition :smile2: finally Ani-one decided to compete against muse Asia in you tube .
Sing Yesterday for me can shift on Muse Asia...
My friend told Muse Asia won bidding war for that anime...
Do confirm from Muse page when they will announce simulcast animes for April..

Yep My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu is required for Ani-One Asia to beat Muse Asia.. Because Muse won't be uploading Kaguya Sama Love is War S2 as they have acquired that for Animax and Netflix....

Sing Yesterday for me can shift on Muse Asia...
My friend told Muse Asia won bidding war for that anime...
Do confirm from Muse page when they will announce simulcast animes for April..

Yep My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu is required for Ani-One Asia to beat Muse Asia.. Because Muse won't be uploading Kaguya Sama Love is War S2 as they have acquired that for Animax and Netflix....

Do they also acquire anime rights for prime video ?

Do they also acquire anime rights for prime video ?
Previously I think Medialink animes were available on Prime Video like No Game No Life, Tokyo Ravens, Fullmetal Alchemist etc
But it was dropped quickly...
Now only Prime Video original anime are available in Asian region..
These VOD platforms stopped carrying that maybe the reason distributor launched their own You Tube channels and are now earning in millions on You Tube and also via clients like Netflix, Taiwanese VOD platform etc...

Ani-one decided to simulcast My teen romantic comedy snafu season 3 yay :cheers::cheers:. Keep bringing more Animes on YouTube so more and more people will watch anime legally. Live long Animes live long Ani-one Asia YT channel. But now Muse chan and Ani-one chan has become rivals in YT channel too😅

Just an excuse by Ani-One to sell My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu S3:Climax to Netflix at a very high price and make the anime exclusive to Ani-One VOD.😂Not a huge loss.😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock