Good News Pokemon Journeys and Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Anime series English dubbed episodes are being uploaded on official Pokemon Asia Eng Youtube Channel

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
Pokemon Journeys: The series , and Pokemon: Diamond & Pearl - kids anime series English dubbed episodes are being uploaded (free) on Pokemon Asia Eng YouTube channel ( its official verified YouTube channel)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR1r4GPUBvdI0EJBpxKYPQQ

Pokemon Asia Eng (official verified Youtube channel link)

Source

Pokemon Journeys: The series - English dub episodes were uploaded starting from 1st ep on 19th Feb 2021 till today 11th June uploaded episode 20. (new episodes uploaded on Fridays )

Source

Pokemon : Diamond and Pearl - English Dub Episodes were uploaded starting from 1st ep on 23rd May till episode 8th on June 9th. (new episodes are uploaded on every Wednesdays and Sundays )

Pokemon The series: X & Y- English dub episodes were uploaded for limited time on the youtube channel at prsent only 8 episodes are viewable some eps in between are not viewable. it was uploaded for limited time in April month this year sorry just got to know about this.

Pokemon Asia Eng (official Verified YouTube channel seem to be visible only in select Asian countries including India ) as its a verified channel the videos higher specs max can be viewed is 1080 pixel .

posted in web seriues thread as Pokemon : kids anime series is really Popular in India and worldwide. may be as Hungama tv & marvel HQ doesn't show Pokemon in english dub audio may be it is one of the reason why it is still viewable in India.

Source

Edit frgt to mention about Pokemon Original Net animation - Pokemon Twilight Wings - 8 episodes are uploaded

Last edited:
Great. Pokemon was decent till XY. Alola was something new. But became very childish. Didn't see that determination that i saw in previous seasons like DP(That defeat against Paul and Infernape rage in QF of Sinho championship is still one of the best scene in franchise). Afterwards the current series is pathetic useless waste of time to watch. No one should watch it. Garbage series!

Great. Pokemon was decent till XY. Alola was something new. But became very childish. Didn't see that determination that i saw in previous seasons like DP(That defeat against Paul and Infernape rage in QF of Sinho championship is still one of the best scene in franchise). Afterwards the current series is pathetic useless waste of time to watch. No one should watch it. Garbage series!
i agree with some of your points hope they make later series little more inspirational , its overall not that bad but i admit not that good compared to older series. its watchable by kids though as they intended towards it. one positive bit some of the spin off pokemon anime series - are really good hope they upload and promote it properly one such example Pokemon : Origins.

lets hope they would take feedback and make better episodes like earlier seasons

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock