Good News Ani-One Asia YouTube Channel Simulcast anime Line-up for Summer 2020 season

Nice hopefully ANI-One show Gintama in their youtube channel or at least old anime like Initial D
Gintama is premium anime. Japanese licensor will never allow it to be streamed free on You Tube. Hope your Netflix should sign agreement with Medialink and add all episodes of Gintama. They can upload Initial D in future maybe, but it's big series. Ani-One is targeting on short animes currently.

Gibiate is a good addition

Source

When could we expect them to upload Haikyu with english subs on their yt channel in future . Did they uploaded only jap subs only for promotion today.
They announced today they will be uploading Haikyuu OVA.
I'm surprised they told my friend that Toho animation don't allow them to upload My Hero Academia, Dr Stone etc on You Tube. But how did they add OVA of Haikyuu ?
Well maybe for limited time..

What happened to Gleipnir? It was available to India. Now it is showing not available.

What happened to Gleipnir? It was available to India. Now it is showing not available.
Gleipnir and Sing Yesterday for me are blocked in India, Malaysia and Singapore.
You can access it via VPN (Indonesia, Phillipines, Thailand, Laos).
Sing Yesterday for me also blocked for Taiwan and Hong Kong.

its first time they have not excluded Indian region for any one of the anime , otherwise they always exclude 1 or other anime for Indian region
Ani-One blocked for first time i.e last season for Gleipnir and Sing Yesterday for me.
Muse also blocked Smile Down the Runway (after 10 episodes), The Ascendance Of Bookworm in India. So only 4-5 titles were blocked in India. Not a big deal, one can easily access them with VPN.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock