Good News Ani-One Asia - Fall Anime Lineup | 2020

Suggest some good anime to watch please. The anime should be from last or this season. Anything available in India legally. Action, adventure, comedy, fantasy genre will do. Thank you.

Suggest some good anime to watch please. The anime should be from last or this season. Anything available in India legally. Action, adventure, comedy, fantasy genre will do. Thank you.
Decca Dence, The Misfit of the Demon King Academy, Appare Ranman.. Don't know about legal availability in India. But they were good, I watched them recently..

That's the problem. None of them are "legally" available. 😂
Sad to hear. But he can use VPN (Singapore) and watch it free via Aniplus Asia website (Decca Dence and The Misfit of the Demon King Academy)..

Also you can watch current simulcast animes on Aniplus Website like:
1) Fire Force S2
2) Tonikawa Flying over the moon.
3) The Irregular at Magic Highschool Visitor's Arc
4)Our Last Crusade or the Rise of the new world.
5) Hypnosis Mic-Division Rap Battle-Rhyme
6) D4DJ First mix (Also streaming on Ani-One You Tube)
7) Danmachi S3
8) Attack on Titan Final Season ( From 7th December).
Home | Aniplus

Last edited:
Sad to hear. But he can use VPN (Singapore) and watch it free via Aniplus Asia website (Decca Dence and The Misfit of the Demon King Academy)..
Home | Aniplus
Or use iQIYI with VPN (Phillipines/Singapore/Thailand) and access titles like:
  • Re:Zero S2
  • Rent-A-Girlfriend
  • My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Climax!
  • Millionaire Detective: Balance UNLIMITED
  • Sword Art Online
  • God of Highschool
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • Haikyuu: To The Top - Part 2
  • One Piece
@Ashton Turner, are there any other websites like these where we can use VPN to watch anime for Free?

Or use iQIYI with VPN (Phillipines/Singapore/Thailand) and access titles like:
  • Re:Zero S2
  • Rent-A-Girlfriend
  • My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Climax!
  • Millionaire Detective: Balance UNLIMITED
  • Sword Art Online
  • God of Highschool
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • Haikyuu: To The Top - Part 2
  • One Piece
@Ashton Turner, are there any other websites like these where we can use VPN to watch anime for Free?
Anime Planet. It's legal and all Crunchyroll animes free with ads.. Also Retro Crush app for classic animes free with VPN.
VPN: Use USA..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock