Good News Ani-One Asia simulcast list for April 2020.

The Millionaire Detective- Balance Unlimited-titled Anime now Available with Hindi subs in Ani-one Asia youtube channel along with other languages thanks to fan subbers. Its good to know Indian anime fans are supporting legal anime yt channel by subbing in hindi.

Hindi subtitles can be watched after selecting subtitle option from there have to select hindi under subtile option mentioned. then subtile will start coming in hindi - its possible due to Indian Anime fan subbers . for now its only limited to first episode , hope they add in other episode and remaining anime series too

Source

Source

Last edited:
The Millionaire Detective- Balance Unlimited-titled Anime now Available with Hindi subs in Ani-one Asia youtube channel along with other languages thanks to fan subbers. Its good to know Indian anime fans are supporting legal anime yt channel by subbing in hindi.

Hindi subtitles can be watched after selecting subtitle option from there have to select hindi under subtile option mentioned. then subtile will start coming in hindi - its possible due to Indian Anime fan subbers . for now its only limited to first episode , hope they add in other episode and remaining anime series too

Source

Source
I feeling happy now and I have watched the Hindi subtitles

Source

Source
Ani-One Asia is doing good job.. Hope fans should continue helping them in addition of regional subtitles.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock