Sad News Amritsar train accident: At least 60 dead, several injured

• Thread starter Garvit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 92
  • Views: Views 11,035
No strictness is followed in implementation of rules in India and ppl dont abide by rules .
TRACKS are for trains .
and lame excuses are given like train shd have slowed down blah blah ....
From parking vehicles to crossing tracks without using footover ,breaking road rules etc........

Ppls fault

Bro driver was blind? they can't see that people were standing there.
Driver cant do anything .Have he applied emergency breaks train would have derailed and caused train collapse .
Your safety is at your risk if u r standing on a railway track .

Edited...
Just Leave It. I already closed this topic.
No Offence!!

Last edited:
Many things to consider here:
1.The show was delayed due to arrival of Chief guest so may be that was the vause.May be they had permission till a certain time only.
2.It is not right to blame people as they might have not realised that it is working railway track while moving back.
3.The biggest culprit is local police who should be their to tackle any situation.
4.In any kind of situation there is always a mistake of authority.Its my personal experience when i escaped a stampede and that stampede was cause because police allowed a vip vehicle to go while large no. of people whose vehicles were not allowed to go forward where on foot.This created a situation of stampede in crowd.
5.One more thing why always nowadays minister are on foreign tour as if they are celebrating holidays.First MJ Akbar now Piyush goel are caught?

My Prayers for sufferers:hands:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock