Sad News Amritsar train accident: At least 60 dead, several injured

• Thread starter Garvit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 92
  • Views: Views 11,058
According to the citizens, they see Raavan Dahan in the same way every year but the trains were either cancelled or delayed by 2-3 hours but this time the train came on time.

So mentality is very clear from the statement. People do such things and when some tragedy occurs they start blaming authorities. Railway can’t be blamed for this bt the people and organisers are at fault

So mentality is very clear from the statement. People do such things and when some tragedy occurs they start blaming authorities. Railway can’t be blamed for this bt the people and organisers are at fault
Indian Railway should also be hold responsible. I don't have any clue about the area but I don't think they had any crossing guard or any barricades in that area. Also jaywalking or standing on an any railway track should be illegal as well.

The one reason is some Chief guests came late at 6:45PM where as Organiser give 5:30PM time to common ppls or Public if Chief guests came at right time this accident was not happen

Now the latest news is coming that people blocked the railway tracks there.

:verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad:
:hands::hands::hands::hands::hands::hands:

Indian Railway should also be hold responsible. I don't have any clue about the area but I don't think they had any crossing guard or any barricades in that area. Also jaywalking or standing on an any railway track should be illegal as well.
It’s an area just outside the city and how can authorities be responsible for what happens beyond the station or a railway crossing. One of the person also stated thet people knew the railway timing bt trains were always late so they didn’t bother to care much.This is the attitude of people nt here bt everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock