Sad News Amritsar train accident: At least 60 dead, several injured

• Thread starter Garvit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 92
  • Views: Views 11,003
Massive protest by locals before Cm's arrival,
seeking arrest of concerned ones.

Hindi media is shamelessly sensationalizing the news for trps.

On the other hand, Punjabi news channels have maintained the decorum.

Akali Bjp attacking Sidhu couple,
Aam Aadmi Party comes in support of Navjot Sidhu but they are blaming the organisers for this.

Last edited:
Live updates:
Cm has arrived.
News18Punjab reports:NOC was given by police.

The driver confessed that he applied emergency brakes and blew horn many times. By the time Train stopped it had already mowed down people and crowd started throwing stones at it.
Amritsar mishap: Train driver explains why he kept driving despite knowing people were crushed
What kind of people throws stones at a train? Passenger could be seriously injured due to this. I once was travelling by train back in 2006 from Guwahati to Furkating. Near Dimapur some kids threw stones as a prank. One lady was busted open. If we wanted we could have stopped the train and beat the hell out those kids. But we acted mature and let go even when we were victims. People really needs to chill something and let go. Before acting like jerks. I hope police recovers footage of people throwing stones and arrest them to set an example.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock