Sad News Amritsar train accident: At least 60 dead, several injured

• Thread starter Garvit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 92
  • Views: Views 11,004
Aa5y5LH.jpg
Doesn't our religion teaches us to forgive people? I still don't get the point of burning Ravan every year to celebrate his death. Despite him apologizing to Ram before his death.

Doesn't our religion teaches us to forgive people? I still don't get the point of burning Ravan every year to celebrate his death. Despite him apologizing to Ram before his death.
This goes with Diwali too.Supposed to be the festival of lights,it has turned into night of noise,smoke,wild celebrations and a hell for the people having health implications.
We should encourage our forum members to celebrate Diwali without firecrackers and advise our family members and friends to do the same.

This goes with Diwali too.Supposed to be the festival of lights,it has turned into night of noise,smoke,wild celebrations and a hell for the people having health implications.
We should encourage our forum members to celebrate Diwali without firecrackers and advise our family members and friends to do the same.

I fully agree with all of you,
lacs of Ravans are burnt across the nation which causes environment degradation in several ways.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock