Sad News Amritsar train accident: At least 60 dead, several injured

• Thread starter Garvit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 92
  • Views: Views 11,035
Let's close the topic. This topic has gotten beyond horrible now. Browsing videos about this breaks your heart. People who went to enjoy their holiday loses their loved ones. :tears:

Social medias are filled with shocking visuals from Amritsar. Speeding train ran over people as they were watching Ravana effigy being burnt. They apparently couldn't hear the train coming due to the noise of the crackers.

This is so saddening.!😔 My heart goes out to the families of those who died & are injured.

Why the organizers are conducting that show near the railway line? They should have given priority to the people and should have the common sense that it is dangerous for others.

Social medias are filled with shocking visuals from Amritsar. Speeding train ran over people as they were watching Ravana effigy being burnt. They apparently couldn't hear the train coming due to the noise of the crackers.

This is so saddening.!😔 My heart goes out to the families of those who died & are injured.
Ya not even I can control it. It's gonna sleepless night.

Last edited:
Very very sad news even after this accident Congress government not doing anything but according to Ptc news SGPC will gave free medical facilities to injured ppls
Dont believe on ptc news.. It is akali dal news channel and always show akali dal right

Friends sorry to say this...
But the whole blame should go on public and not on police, railway or event organisers. They should have a common sense and proper attitude. They are enjoying the festival and its their right and at the same time they should be self aware of themselves. The people should change or these kind of massacres will happen in future too...
Its totally people stupidity, everyone have mobiles and flashes if they tried they can atleast stand away from rails i.e inbetween two rails leaving a safer distance between them and trains.

My condolences to their family, may their soul rest in peace.

A proper education will change this attitude.

Very Sad... RIP 🙏🙏

yUAoycr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock